Can’t Make DHS Reservations 12/10/23

lovethemagic

Earning My Ears
My booking window opened today but nothing shows as available for any time during the day (other than Olga’s). Does anyone know what’s going on or when/if reservations for this date will open at DHS?

Does your trip start on 12/10? If so, your 60 day mark is not until tomorrow.

My trip starts a few days before yours and I can see availabilities for all my days, including 12/10.

Does your trip start on 12/10? If so, your 60 day mark is not until tomorrow.

My trip starts a few days before yours and I can see availabilities for all my days, including 12/10.
Do you see availability for any DHS restaurants on 12/10? That’s the specific problem I’m having. I’ve been able to make reservations for all the other days of my trip (through 12/15) but nothing shows as available at DHS on 12/10 even though there is availability on days before and after.

Do you see availability for any DHS restaurants on 12/10? That’s the specific problem I’m having. I’ve been able to make reservations for all the other days of my trip (through 12/15) but nothing shows as available at DHS on 12/10 even though there is availability on days before and after.
You're right! I just looked at DHS on 12/10 and only Olga is available. Guess we're expecting a high guest volume that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter