Can 4 people sleep in one interior room on Anthem of the Seas?

luvmyguyz

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are traveling with our two sons, who will be 13 and 11 at time of travel. We are looking at the June 20, 2019 Anthem of the Seas 9-night cruise. We would prefer to get one interior room. Are there enough beds for all of us? I want a bed my husband and I can share and a bed for each of our boys - they will not want to share! The category details say two twin beds that convert to a king and one sofa. Is there a pullman, too? Or, if they have to share, is the sofa bed big enough for two?

The interior rooms on Anthem range from 166 to 182 sq ft with either 3rd and 4th Pullman beds or sofa bed. In my experience with a 5 and 8 year old, it is tight on space. The sofa bed would not be comfortable for two teenage boys. Our clan travels in interior connecting rooms which surprisingly with 30% off sale is only marginally more expensive than 4 in one room. And two bathrooms and closets is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter