Can anyone help me find certain shoes?

QueenRuth

Mouseketeer
Hello. Usually I not bad at finding things but I'm a bit stuck here.

Well now my Disneyland visit is coming up. One of the days I wear a polka dot dress Like Minnie mouse's. Now I am looking for Yellow flats.
Now I know she wears Heels but I can't wear them all day. Yes this sounds silly looking for these but I can't always wear my red or black pair flats,

I been to Payless. Kohl's. Macy's Walmart. yet no luck

Kinda like these or similar

img-thing

yellow-patent-flats.jpg

So know anywhere to check out? I am going shopping Saturday so I can hunt for them.

If it helps I wear a size 11. (I'm really a size 10) but wear bigger for more comfort. and in wide width. Thank you, :)

Hello. Usually I not bad at finding things but I'm a bit stuck here.

Well now my Disneyland visit is coming up. One of the days I wear a polka dot dress Like Minnie mouse's. Now I am looking for Yellow flats.
Now I know she wears Heels but I can't wear them all day. Yes this sounds silly looking for these but I can't always wear my red or black pair flats,

I been to Payless. Kohl's. Macy's Walmart. yet no luck

So know anywhere to check out? I am going shopping Saturday so I can hunt for them.

If it helps I wear a size 11. (I'm really a size 10) but wear bigger for more comfort. and in wide width. Thank you, :)

If you are going this Saturday, be prepared for shoe shopping hell. They discount all the boots and it can be maddening in some of the dept stores.

What about DSW? Good Luck!

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/search/?q=yellow+flats&segment=FEMALE

I never, ever wear flats and I can't think of one outfit I have that would call for yellow shoes, but I just have to say all the shoes PP's have googled are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! :lovestruc I hope you get a pair OP; simply seeing someone wearing any of them would make me smile! :goodvibes

Thank you everybody. I'll check those out.

So I went shopping and found none I did find a red polka dot flats so.. and if nothing then I shall get them for my next visit,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter