Can Anyone Help Me Please

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi All,
I see you all help each other out around here, which I think is a very cool thing, I am always looking for some new Disney friends and people that share the same interest. I am in need of a few different designs if you anyone would be willing to help to create them, I would really appreciate it, I am even willing to pay for your time and help. Thank you so much and have a blessed day. :)

jnjusoioa said:
Hi All,
I see you all help each other out around here, which I think is a very cool thing, I am always looking for some new Disney friends and people that share the same interest. I am in need of a few different designs if you anyone would be willing to help to create them, I would really appreciate it, I am even willing to pay for your time and help. Thank you so much and have a blessed day. :)

The best way to start is to search the design gallery. It can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887

If you find something you like and it needs to be changed (name or year), then send a pm to the designer for any requested changes. If there are no changes necessary, you are welcome to print it and use it.

If you don't find anything you like, then post again on here with what you are thinking about for designs. There are many people that love to design and if they have time, will try to customize a design for you.

:welcome:

Hi All,
The designs I would like, I have seen on the board before, I will try and explain them, they are one just simply says Walt Disney World and then has a date or a saying underneath it, however the Disney part has people's actual photos in it, wish I would be willing to send you via e-mail the photos I would like used, and the other one is the Princess one, where the heads on all the Princess's are replaced with someone else's head. If you know who these designs belong to, that would be a big help. Again I am willing to pay someone and work with you. Thank you and have a blessed day. :)

Yes Tammi, that is the one design I am looking for, and the other is the Princess where all the Princess heads get changed to someone else's head, can you help? Or should I get in touch with someone else. Have a blessed day. :)

Unfortunately, I don't know how or have the programs to do those designs. Maybe if you PM the original poster and/or some of the designers on this thread they will be able to help you.

Thanks Tammi, I will try and PM the person whose design it is and if anyone else comes along and reads this and would be willing to help out, I sure would appreciate it, again I am willing to pay for your time. Have a blessed day. :)

If you can't find anyone else i can try the "photos in disney" one...

You can email me the pics at shriva@gmail.com and if you have any order you want them in let me know.. :)

And i doubt anyone here would charge you to do designs..hehe

I have been working on these for you but since I have been out of town for my grandma's funeral - I have not had access to my design information -

julia & nicks mom said:
I have been working on these for you but since I have been out of town for my grandma's funeral - I have not had access to my design information -

Hi Kate,
If you are working on these, that is great, I just wasn't sure, but would love it if you still want to do them, that would be great, just please PM me and let me know. Thanks again. Have a blessed day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter