• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Anyone Use $3off Mears Coupon?

bexareaglecheryl

Mickey Makes Me Happy! Pray for a cure for Interst
I know that everyone probably gets these, but I got a couple with our reservations and wondered if anyone wanted them.

$3 off round trip transportation from the airport to Walt Disney World resorts. Coupon does not state a maximum number of people per coupon and I have two.

Post here if you are interested in them. I don't know if everyone gets these or not, but I didn't want to just throw them out before offering them up for free.

Thanks.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl!
I Would be thrilled to have them! We have a my mother-in-law leaving on July 5th on a 08:00 flight--and DH will appreciate not having to take her to the airport. In addition, the other Grandma is coming on that same evening--- and she will be taking mears from the airport to Vistana Villages where we will be staying. Both are retired, and $3.00 helps.

These tickets are good only from MCO airport to Walt Disney World Resorts.

Let me know if you can still use them.

Cheryl,
I'm so sorry I didn't read it carefully enough! I was so excited---I replied in haste! Thank you anyway----I'm sure someone will be able to use them--and will be very grateful!
Tracie

The discount coupons are on the way to you Humpbacks1962. Have a great trip!

I also have a $3.00 off Mears Coupon if anyone still needs one. We wont be using it since we drive. I would love it if someone else could get the benefit of this discount. :D

I also have a $3.00 off Mears Coupon if anyone still needs one. We wont be using it since we use TTC.

bexareaglecheryl , just got the coupons several days ago. Thank you for your kindness...

Wanda

Hello, there are 7 of us going in October, I could sure use Mears coupons if anyone has some left. Thanks,

Orky15 I just emailed you and it bounced back to me as unavailable :(

The coupons come with your yellow confirmation slip from Disney. It is $3 off per person (Regular $27 per adult, $19 per child). From the Orlando airport to the WDW Resort. I have several, you can e-mail me at thebigbopper123@hotmail.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter