Can at par deal???

travel4ever

Earning My Ears
Still working on my trip and we leave in 18 days!!!!! I'm having problems trying to get rate for Can. at par deal.....Disney (CRO and WDTC) claim to not know anything about it. What should I be
asking and what will they be telling me as the price Can or American. What will confirmation be fax or letter? If it is a problem I think I will book the FTP, what the heck. Anybody stay at AKL? Thanks for input? :Pinkbounc

Hi.. I booked at AKL for Canadian at Par and it was a great deal.

Call back and ask again - I don't think it has ended - it started May 15th - it's not even June 15th now.

Good Luck!

>>^..^<<

Call CRO back 407-WDISNEY and give them the code JHC. That is the code for the Canadian at par. The rates are available for sale until the end of June, although many dates may be sold out by now. If you are going for 7 days and will be in the parks for 7 days, the FTP might be a better way to go, but if you will be there for less time, or don't plan on being in the parks every day, go for the Canadian at par deal. Either way the rates you will be quoted will be in US funds.

thanks for your help, I did phone back and this is the deal I got, let me know if it is out of whack, since I noticed some of us had problems. The FTP was only available at WL and CSR for $2006.00 US and 1760.00 US neither of which are on the top of my list. I phoned and got CAn at Par for 7 nts at CBR (favorite) for $831.00 US. Is this a good deal?

OOPS, forgot t o mention for FTP 2 adults 1child, 1junior...hope this helps all you experts to tell if I got a good deal? tHANKS

If I understand correctly, here's how the different packages compare:

FTP at CSR: $1760 US x ~1.37 = $2411 Canadian including UPH's

FTP at WL: $2006 US x ~1.37 = $2748 Canadian including UPH's

CBR - Canadian At Par with 7 day hoppers from DS: $831 US x ~1.37 = $1138 Canadian for the resort plus hoppers (3 adult 7 day hoppers @$454 Canadian & 1 child 7 day hopper @366 Canadian) $1728 = $2866 Canadian

With 5 day hoppers it would be $2529 Canadian

It depends on which type of passes you'd rather have and how many days you plan to go to the parks. If you don't think you'll be going back for a while & won't use unused days then I'd go with the FTP...then you can do whatever you want for the whole time you're there.

Thanks DisneyLisa (hey only 6 more post to go for you!!!!) That's what I was coming up with too, ....this math hurts. I'm afraid I won't like CSR but it is only $1691.00 with DU on the FTP! Any comments anyone.......:confused:

We have an FTP ressie for CSR & DD (15) is really looking forward to staying there (we also have a Poly ressie but haven't decided which one to stay at...of course with the "screw-up" Disney just made on our Poly ressie - the decision may already be made for us).

I think the resort sounds great. I've read negative reports on it but there are negatives about every resort. The only other moderate that appeals to me is POFQ but we obviously can't stay there. DD says CSR is the only one that appeals to her & says she actually wants to stay there this trip rather than the Poly...go figure.

If you're trying to save some $$...I'd go with the FTP at CSR. One thing we're looking forward to if we go with the FTP at CSR is having an UPH...sounds great to be able to do whatever we want, whenever we want.

Just my 2 cents :) but I'm sure others will post things that may help you decide. Good luck with your decision. Either way - you're going to Disney :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter