Can I buy Disney Club Passes for relative

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
Hi,
Does anyone out there know if you can buy multi day passes for a relative your traveling with with your Disney Club Card or will they ask to see a Disney Club Card in their name? Also, do you show I.D. with multi-day passes or is it just like you bought it at the window at WDW and you just go through the cues?

You should be able to buy one for a relative without any problems, although I've never tried it. They don't ask for photo ID when you use it, but I think the small print says that they can if they need to.

I phoned the Disney club to ask this exact question. We are travelling with another family in October 2001 and they said that I could use my club card to buy up to 10 passes at one time. We hope this works out and I get a CM who knows about this.

I asked if I could buy hopper passes for my five students I took down to WDW for a conference. They had no problem with it and I got them at the Disney Store.

I've purchased hopper tickets with my MKC at the local Disney Store (before new DC) with no problem. No ID was required and no questions were asked. I just told them how many and what kind - (5-day, 5 day plus, etc.). None of the people in our party encountered any problems using the tickets. Can't imagine the procedure has changed with the new DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter