Can i do this without Genie+ ?

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
I am planning an 11 day trip this sumer, however not all of it will be Disney. I will have one HS day, two EPCOT days one being a full day the other being the extra hours for deluxe stayers, TWO MK days and one AK day. Will I be able to get most of it done without using Genie +?
I'd love to avoid paying for it as we've been to disney many times before. We don't do many coasters etc.

Depends on what your family would like to do in each park. I think it's very do-able. We have a similar plan for an 11-day trip at the beginning of the summer. We have 5 park days, 1 in each park and a second day at MK. The most difficult without Genie+ will be HS and the easiest without will probably be Epcot, maybe AK. Having a good plan with your must do's will help. I'm a big fan of creating a custom plan on the touring plans site to see how my "ideal" day might work out. The thrill data site also has tons of graphs that can be fun to look over to give you a realistic idea of what the line for each ride will be like throughout the day.

If staying on-site, that extra 30 minutes in the morning is great! This is not a sleep-in on park days trip! If stating deluxe the extra evening hours are fantastic.

I am planning an 11 day trip this sumer, however not all of it will be Disney. I will have one HS day, two EPCOT days one being a full day the other being the extra hours for deluxe stayers, TWO MK days and one AK day. Will I be able to get most of it done without using Genie +?
I'd love to avoid paying for it as we've been to disney many times before. We don't do many coasters etc.
Yes, you will be able to "get most of it done without using Genie+" but you're going to spend a lot of time standing in lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter