can i get birthday candles at fw?????

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. i was wondering if i could buy birthday candles at fw. we are going to wdw 2 days after my brother's 26th birthday. we are going to have his birthday dinner on the 4th in epcot and i know we wont be able to have a birthday cake for him at home before we leave b/c of schedules and packing. i decided i was going to either make him a cake or buy him one the day we arrive. i know we are going to have a grocery stop so i can get the cake. he probably wont think anything of me getting a cake but if he saw candles he would know it was for him. i would try to sneak candles but i know he'll see them. so basically, does fw sell birthday candles? i would think not because it is a campground, but you never know.

I am pretty sure that they sell candles at the trading posts.

Hessie,
We are going to be in FW from 12/5 - 12/9. If we were going to be there before you needed the candles, we would buy them here and get them to you at the campground. I hope you find them, I think they probably have them at one of the trading posts. You may be able to call the trading posts and ask them.

We have requested site 1101, but we're not sure if that is where we'll be. We have a 30' m/h and will have a large white posterboard in our windshield. It has a lime green ribbon attached to it and Poohstyx & Cold Iron in lime green letters. If you see it, leave us a note to say hi. :wave:

Hope your brother has a great b'day!

Poohstyx & Cold Iron

If you decide you want a premade Bday cake contact Guest Services or Front Desk. Bakeries at GF and Yacht can bake you cake and them the CM's can help you with delivery. Make sure you let CRO or the front desk know you have a birthday person in your party. Then they can arrange balloons and a card from Chip & Dale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter