Can I get some DISDAD motivation up in here?

10dedfish

XBOX: Mattisamus
Can I get some motivation up in here?

Im working on some troubleshooting flowcharts for work that are due in a completed Technical Manual by end of next week and Im just not feeling the love. Even TomorrowLand Area Music Loop playing in the background is doing anything for me. And coffee, the nectar of the gods, is not motivational.:surfweb:

Matt

Im working on some troubleshooting flowcharts for work that are due in a completed Technical Manual by end of next week and Im just not feeling the love. Even TomorrowLand Area Music Loop playing in the background is doing anything for me. And coffee, the nectar of the gods, is not motivational.:surfweb:

Matt

I hope this works for you. Bacon always does it for me.

Bacon-Mountain-01.jpg

Matt

I can speak from experience, surfing the disboards is not great for productivity!

And so starts Pot of Coffee #3!

Are you trying to distract me with the Sirens call of wonderful Bacon? If so, your doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work.:thumbsup2

She prefers that you whistle while you work...drives her crazy!!! :rolleyes1

3545.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter