can I handle it is it worth it

tinkerbellandeyor

God holds my heart as well as my family and friend
I can say I have been on every ride in MK and if u knew my disney history u would know how big that is however have not been on the astro orbitor is it worth going on or no

Did you like Dumbo? If you are a purist who wants to experience it all, including Dumbo and other child rides, then do it. If not, then pass. It really is just another Dumbo ride

I can say I have been on every ride in MK and if u knew my disney history u would know how big that is however have not been on the astro orbitor is it worth going on or no

If you have been on every ride in the MK how did you not go on the Astro rbiter? Do you mean Mission Space in Epcot?

What I like about Astro orbiter is that makes it different is it's up high and you get a good view of tommorowland, other than that, they are just about the same ride.

Did you like Dumbo? If you are a purist who wants to experience it all, including Dumbo and other child rides, then do it. If not, then pass. It really is just another Dumbo ride

Kool then I will do it

If you have been on every ride in the MK how did you not go on the Astro rbiter? Do you mean Mission Space in Epcot?

What I like about Astro orbiter is that makes it different is it's up high and you get a good view of tommorowland, other than that, they are just about the same ride.

I meet almost every ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter