Can I "link" reservations

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I am thinking about partially giving my family a cruise for Christmas. We would need two rooms and I would like to use my DVC points for my Brother and his wife and pay cash for my room with my mom.

Here is the problem. It looks like it would be cheaper to go thru a Travel Agency to book the cash room then thru Disney. When I go to the Disney web site it is more than twice what I am finding elsewhere. So if I book these seperatly can I "link" them together so we are together for meals? Room connection is not a must (maybe isn't even want! LOL!)

We booked on points and our Aunt through cash. I requested a link to her reservation and she requested a link to ours. This way, our dining reservations are linked. Be sure to give them your ressie number and you take theirs. We did it through DVC and hers through Disney, but I'm sure there's a way to do yours. Call Disney and ask.

Yep, they'll link them. We booked with points and our friends through DU and the dining part is linked through the DCL reservation #s. Your travel agent, Member Services or you (directly through DCL) can arrange this.

grapblueav.gif

we had 5 staterooms with 13 people total. no problem linking the reservations together. I just called DCL with all the confermation numbers and requested to be seated together. they had no problems with this...our servers were great...took 2 tables and placed them end to end so it appeared to be 1 large table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter