Can I rent two cars from National at once?

Wiggle

Are we there yet?
Do you know if I can rent two cars at once from National? Technically, one would be in my dad's name, and one in mine. But I want to get the Disney Club discount and use an Entertainment Book coupon for both. Dad's not a member of either.

Thanks!

Technically they could make you pay an extra driver fee for your father. I don't think you could get away saying you were going to be the exclusive driver of both cars.

Disney Club covers the family and the Entertainment are coupons. I've never heard of them asking to see you Entertainment card when using the coupons. You should be able to just make the second reservation in your fathers name.

That would work. I could even reserve the second car in my DH's name, since my dad's last name is different than mine. I'll get a second Entertainment coupon from a friend of mine.

How does EA work with National? Would my DH need his own EA card, or can mine be used for two cars at once?

Thanks!!

I'd be thinking about insurance liability here. You are going to be responsible for both cars if you put the seoncd car in your dh's name instead of your fathers.

Herc.

but if your not going for 30 days there would be enough time to get another card and rent a car....but do it soon as ea registration must be done on paper not online. though it can be faxed back and forth....Call DC today and get the paper work..

Can you use both DC and Entertainment book coupons together? Some discounts state that they cannot be used with other discounts.

dmfuru: yep, you sure can use both discounts. The National website ressies will display both discounts on the pricing screen. Check out mousesavers if you need instructions.

You cannot use two coupons or codes together, but, you can use a code from Disney with the Entertainment card.

Last Christmas I rented 2 cars from National in my name with my EA card. However, the cars were not picked up at the same time. I picked up the first one on a Saturday and the following Wednesday I got a ride back to the airport to pick up the other car. The second car was for my sister. I did add her as an additonal driver with no problem for an additional $5/day (I think!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter