"Can I still call it baby weight when she's IS 4?" - comments welcome

You really do have to be ready to do it for yourself.

Yes, I think a truer word was never said. Too bad she didn't keep going with you. Maybe she'll get re-inspired as you lose.

I'm doing WW online as well. I've paid for lots of meetings in the past, and they can be helpful, but somehow, it's not what I really want anymore. I don't even know how much they're charging for a meeting these days!

That's great that you found a way to work those "treats" into your day. Are you using the Flex points as well? I always feel like I should try not to use them. But then some people swear by eating every single point available. :confused3

Hmm, bloated. I don't have a lot of info on that. I bet you'll find good info, though. Maybe if you're eating a higher fiber diet than usual, that could cause a little bloating until your system gets used to it? The only other idea I'd have would be Salt, I guess. :confused3

Way to just keep on going! You're doing amazing things!

Hey!!
Sweet stuff is my every day downfall. I just have to eat a lot of it at one time. One thing that helps me is by looking at the calories of it, I'm no longer going to eat those snack size kit-kats because Ilearned they have 130 cals in each! But you did great before that incident! Don't worry too much though, you just have to keep working on training your body to not want sugar (isn't that awful?)
Not sure about the bloatedness either. Keep drinking water I guess....

Have a great day tomorrow!

It is great the way you handled that pizzas. I think that's the great thing about WW - you truly can have the food you want, you just need to account for it and change something elsewhere. You're doing so great with it!

Awesome on the water. You are making some incredible changes one step at a time.

Wow - Amy! We're really on a wavelength with our synchronized derailments! Sorry to hear about your strep - what a bummer that is. Just hang in there and stay sane. Take care of yourself, feel better and keep up those pro-biotics. :hug:

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you've been having a terrible time. How tough to be on that long of a waitlist for surgery. I certainly hope that tomorrow is better.

Do you have an ice cream machine? It might be something to consider, going into this. You could freeze just about anything into a nice, cool slush or make your own healthier ice cream. I've got the one from Cuisanart and have found it surprisingly helpful.

I'm sure you'll find healthy ways to continue getting some nourishment into you, but right now the main thing is that you take care of yourself and get better soon. Make the best choices you can - I know you will!

Feel better soon, Amy! :hug:

Well, first of all, you three make a beautiful family! Your little Faith is so adorable. I love your costumes - I was a BIG Flinstones fan when I was growing up.

Those photos are incredible - especially the ones where you're wearing white. It's an optical illusion from the color and the angle, and you look much, much smaller in the last photo. It's like a before-after photo, but they are both befores. :confused3 Thanks for sharing your photos. I always have a hard time putting those out there - I think it shows your level of commitment, though, that you did. I can't wait to see your progress over the coming months!

Look out, Amy! You're being inspiring again:

My 5 year old had found a 5 lb dumbell in the living room - I know, just FOUND it. And h brought it over to the table where I'm sitting right now and when I read about you lifting an auto part during phone calls, I thought - well, if she can do it, I can do it! Thanks for a great idea!

Congratulations on your loose pants - that's always such a good feeling! Hang in there and have a good lunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter