Can I still take a boat from Downtown Disney to Yacht and Beach Club?

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
About 3 years ago, I think they had a Boat that went from Y&B all the way to DD?:confused: If not, how can I get to Y&B from DD?:confused: Thanks.

That would be impossible as they don't have a water way to DD from that area. I would say you probably took a bus, cab, or car.

I don't think that they ever had a boat that went from the EPCOT resorts to DTD. As Gail mentioned there is no water way that I can recall that would connect the two. They have boat service to OKW and DTD, and I think they do (or used to) have boats from Port Orleans (but I am not sure about that.) To get from YC/BC to DTD you will probably need to take a bus or your own car...

The boats in the YC/BC area only go to Epcot, Boardwalk, YC/BC, Swan/Dolphin & MGM.

It was to Port Orleans! DUH!

Yep, I hear that, hard to tell the difference. Actually I had a server at ESPN tell me I could take a boat to MK from BW. She was adamant about it. I told her she must have taken a some major trip to get there. It is really scary when a guest knows more than the CMs.
BTW, Pooh, weren't you on Prodigy BBs a few years ago?

No, I have ALWAYS been a DIS-er!;) Never had Prodigy.;) I really feel STUPID for asking that question, but, I was a little excited cause I am leaving in 2 DAYS!!!:eek: :eek: So, very sorry.;) :rolleyes: (gee, all I had to do was LOOK at a MAP of the area, I only have about 5!).:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Poohbear123
No, I have ALWAYS been a DIS-er!;) Never had Prodigy.;) I really feel STUPID for asking that question, but, I was a little excited cause I am leaving in 2 DAYS!!!:eek: :eek: So, very sorry.;) :rolleyes: (gee, all I had to do was LOOK at a MAP of the area, I only have about 5!).:rolleyes:

don't feel stupid and don't be sorry, it was a legit question.
Have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter