Can I take a small soft side cooler.....

momx2

DIS Veteran
into the parks. It is only a small 6-pack size and I have a 4 yr. old dd and a 14mon. old DD. I want to take the normal juice boxes, snacks and finger food for the baby. Can I take this into the parks?

Officially both the cooler and the item you intend to put in the cooler are not "allowed." But as many will tell you, don't worry about it. Just put in the bottom of the stroller and have fun.

Last November we brought one into the parks with Juice boxes for my DS. They checked our bags at security and they never said anything. Michelle

You will have no problem taking a soft sided cooler into the parks with juice and little snacks (no fermented juice for Mom and Dad though ;-)). As long as the cooler does not have wheels and there is no glass.
Technically, outside food and drinks aren't permitted but we look past it because we know that it is such a major expense to visit us. PLUS, most kids are incredibly picky eaters and drinkers and it may be an all day task to find something to apease them.

Definately bring the cooler, Freeze 1/2 the juice boxes. No one has ever given a sideways glance bringing one in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter