Can someone help make Christmas magical for my kids and send me a DLR map?

mad hatter fan

DIS Veteran
We are surprising our kids with a Disneyland trip as a Christmas present this year. We will be going in mid Jan. I am planning on wrapping up their park passes as the last gift the kids open. I think we will get a very large box and maybe attach the passes to a Disney helium balloon that could float out of the box when opened. I thought it would be special to have a Disneyland map (or perhaps 3 since I have 3 kids) inside the box along with the planning video. Would anyone be willing to send me 3 maps soon? That would be so cool! I can't wait to see their faces when they open that present!

Do you mean the park maps that you get at the entrance (like a brocheure?). I'm going next weekend and can pick up some and mail them to you. Do you want just DL or CA also? PM me with your address and the info and I'd be happy to do it for you.

My nephew is going the first week in Dec.I'm going to have him pick me up 3 of the BIG fold-out maps. If this is what you want,pm me.(heck,I'll even pay for it). :thumbsup2
(just 1 big map btw)
sorry,my fingers got ahed of my eyes. :sad2:

Thanks for your quick replies! I sent a PM with my address off to a very nice DISer already! Thanks again. It's going to be a long 30 days holding this surprise in. I am :banana: and :cheer2: and :yay: inside!

If things don't pan out with a map, PM me. I just returned from a Thanksgiving trip to California. While I didn't get to DL this trip, I had picked up a DL brochure (which has a map) while in Pasadena. I'll hold onto it in case you need it.

the disney helium balloons is a great idea :joker: . Don't forget to have your camcorder/camera ready!
We're surprising the kids this xmas as well with a trip in May. It's been so hard keeping it a secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter