Can we do both parks in 2 days?

Yep, about 100 yards between them, everything is a short walk unlike the World.

Jack

They are about 100 yards apart, I believe. The entrances face each other across the esplanade.

If there aren’t lines at the entrance, you can get from one park to the other in a minute or two.
Yes to all of this. It's literally a walkway that separates the two parks. I fount this pic online. Hope it helps!

...Does either park do a show? I love the MK rope drop show!.. Anyone know if the DL and CA are similar in distance to Universal Stdios and Islands of Adventure in FL? Just trying to get a picture in my head...

No rope drop show at either park as far as I know. As for picturing the distance between the parks in your head, picture the length of a football field. That's all there is to it -- you can see the gates of one park from the other park.

I agree with an above poster on arrival time. From LAX to Disney after deplaning, LA traffic etc you’re looking at 3pm for an arrival to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter