Can we request campsite location?

LML

Earning My Ears
Can we call ahead and request a site? We have stayed at the resorts and always call 48 hours before leaving to request a room closest to the buses/food court. This has always worked out for us and saves alot of walking. From the map I looked at 300 looks like a nice location. We have a dog with us. I read where that loop does allow dogs. Can the dogs walk on the trails? Thanks.

300 is a nice location. It is a Preferred Loop, so that means it will cost a little more if you can get on it. There is a dog walk area that goes by the creek, or you can walk your dog around the paved loop road. The other dog loops have more walking area, but 300 had enough for us.

Barbara
173 days to go

Disney is usually very accomodating when it comes to site requests. We have always requested a particular site in the 400 loop and have always gotten it. Unless someone is already there and hasn't checked out, you will probably get the site you want.

Have a wonderful time!

Hi,

Sure, definitly make a location request. Most repeat campers there do. :)
I must forwarn you though, depending on how busy they are you may not get the "exact" site you wanted. The best advice is to do what I do, find a favorite loop req. the site you want and then if that perticular site isn't avail. have a second, third and fourth choice ready for that loop and a back up loop preference if needed. I go at least once a month and I would say 8 out of 10 times I can get my requested site 1935. But, if it's not available I can usually get my second or thrid choice site in that perticular loop.

PS
The dog will only be able to go around the loop300 and the pet walk back by the canal. And, keep in mind that some campers there won't have pets on that loop, so you'll need to be considerate. Loop 1800 is also a great location for pet owners, it's futher away than the 300 loop, but everyone in our area has a pet and their is more loops to walk them in!
Have fun...Mmketeer

Thanks so much for your replies!! Smudge is not a barker so that's not a problem (in regards to the petless neighbours.) However, she is not an overfriendly dog (to strangers/new dogs etc) so 300 sounds like the best place for us!! Now.....here's hoping for warmer temps than last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter