Can We Talk about Celberity Here?

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
Since they are sister lines can we talk about Celeb here?
Looking for a better option than cruise critic.

I am also interested in talking Celebrity as well. My husband and I are cruising Celebrity to the Norwegian fjords end of July and have only sailed on Disney.

In the past I’ve sent Pete an e-mail asking for a Celebrity forum, never got a response.

In the past I’ve sent Pete an e-mail asking for a Celebrity forum, never got a response.
You would think that if they want to sell other products they would extend the forums to cover those products.

You would think that if they want to sell other products they would extend the forums to cover those products.
You’d think. I had also asked John about a sub-forum and he said Pete has total control over the boards so he would need to be the one. I don’t know if Pete just doesn’t want to market them. John and Kevin have both said he needs to try them but he doesn’t.

There is no problem talking about Celebrity, or any other line on this section of the DIS.

As far as J&K input goes, they do sail on Celebrity as well.

If anyone is sailing Celebrity and has an Amex, check your offers. Mine has spend $500 get $175 statement credit. I got the Amex because sometimes they do this offer for RCCL, but haven't seen that offer since summer 2022.

There's a couple videos that the Dreams travel folks have out on YouTube for Celebrity. Now not recommending them but if you search for HARR and Celebrity on YouTube there are a ton of videos about all the different ships, accommodations etc that they've put together like this one,
. Then if you want to try them please come back here and use one of the Dreams agents, you can find which agents can book Celebrity here, https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...products-they-sell-updated-11-3-2022.3855479/

Was on the Beyond in September for an 11-day Greek Islands cruise and I cannot praise them enough for the service level and such a beautiful ship. Plus meeting Captain Kate was great.

We sailed on the Summit. Our first cruise. Loved it. I found DCL very expensive. Liked the AI with Celebrity.

What were your impressions of the Apex?
My first impression when I walked on the ship was that I was in a high end hotel, and I kept with that impression the rest of the week. We were in a Celebrity Suite, in The Retreat, which may have had something to do with it. But still just walking around the ship I didn't feel like I was on a ship but the common area of a hotel with a coffee shop here and a couple high end shops over there. Plus all the live plants that had all through the ship, IIRC it was around 5,000 plants on the ship. Way different from the sailing on The Allure of the Seas we had last week. As soon as you board you're put in the promanade which kind of hits you in the face, visual and audio overload. We went up to Coastal Kitchen/suite lounge waiting for our room to be available, the windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months, but at least it was nice and quite up there.

We went up to Coastal Kitchen/suite lounge waiting for our room to be available, the windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months,
They were clean when we sailed last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter