Can you celebrate anything?

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
When we booked our cruise, they noticed that my son will have a birthday during the month that we are cruising and asked if we wanted to celebrate it at dinner.
Of course we said YES!!!

Now I'm wondering if my daughter will feel slighted that she didn't get a special celebration during the cruise.

Can celebrations on board be for anything?
I'm thinking maybe we celebrate that she got straight A's this year!

Hi luvstiggertoo.

Can celebrations on board be for anything?

Celebrating James Henry Atkinson's birthday might be frowned upon...

He is credited with inventing the first prototype mousetrap.

I'm not sure about straight A's but how about a double birthday celebration. We celebrated my daughters 6 months later. The cruise was her gift( as well as the rest of us)

I'll be celebrating my 46th birthday (on the real day) onboard ship with drink in hand during the sea day between Cozumel & Castaway Cay. Cant think of a better way to celebrate it!

I think they might be pretty liberal with the celebrations.
I remember our very first Disney cruise, way back in Sept. of 1998. Hubby and I were really enjoyed ourselves and mentioned to our head server that we were planning to return in Feb. to celebrate our anniversary. The next night, a cake showed up and we were serenaded. We asked the head server what that was all about it and he said, "Heck, why not celebrate early!"
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

My son will be 12 May 11, My daughter will be 11 May 30 and Mothers day is May 11. So on our May 4-8th cruise we are celebrating all three early. That sounds confusing:rolleyes:

Last October I sailed on the Wonder with 3 girlfriends from high school. We celebrated "20 years of friendship" with a cake and singing!! It was fantastic and really made our trip extra special.

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

I celebrated my birthday onboard a couple of years ago, somehow someone noted my ressie somewhere when I booked and I was surprised when the servers came around singing happy birthday and bringing a cake to me.

When we booked our DCL rep ask if we would be celebrating any occasion. I told her my Daughter's 4th birthday is in June and our 6th anniversary is in July.
She said, "as long as it is within the year, we celebrate!"
How is that for customer service. We are so excited as we didn't tell our daughter--she will be so surprised.
Bunny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter