Can you check AK fp+ for me?

Wonderwomom

Earning My Ears
I have a 4 night stay coming up in Nov. My fp+ booking window opens Sun at 7am. I'll happily get up to get flights of passage at AK but if it's already gone I won't bother getting up early. I'll just check often for cancellations. Can someone take a look for me and see how full it looks for fop fp?

Last edited:
My 60 days opened this morning. FOP was gone for Nov 10th this morning. Also with no FP+ availability is Everest, and Safaris. River Journey is still available.

My 60 days opened this morning. FOP was gone for Nov 10th this morning. Also with no FP+ availability is Everest, and Safaris. River Journey is still available.
What the what? No Everest or Safari at 60 days? Either there is something weird with the system or its going to be so crazy crowded I may regret booking my first-ever November trip.

Yikes!

FWIW on Sept 3 our window opened and FoP was gone 64 days out but I got it for our party of 11 at 68 days.

Bill From PA

What the what? No Everest or Safari at 60 days? Either there is something weird with the system or its going to be so crazy crowded I may regret booking my first-ever November trip.

Yikes!

Yep, I was able to grab them this morning. But the resort has been sold out for months. But it cant be any worse then my first trip, which was the in between Christmas and New Years

I'll check often for more to open up. Can I book those from my phone or do I need to be on a computer?

Yikes!

Ugh. Me too.

We just decided to book this trip a few weeks ago since my kids have a 4 day weekend. DH and I were looking forward to F&W and relaxing, but I'm not sure how relaxing this trip will be. I knew the parks wouldn't be empty, but I did not think it was going to be this packed.

Really. I just went in to look at Nov 10th (I am scheduled to be at AK that day) I can change to a bunch of different EE times. I can also get FOP and Safari if I wanted to switch. I didn't look at Nov 11th because I think I would have to give up my MK FPs to do that.

I booked my FOP FP+ for Nov 10 at 65 days this week and I was only able to get an evening time. Got early KS though. I was expecting a bit more availability at 65 days and am thinking it's going to be a busy day at AK!

Wow never thought to ask this! Can anyone please check for November 15th? FOP for 4 and 4?

I'll check often for more to open up. Can I book those from my phone or do I need to be on a computer?
On the FP FAQ, a poster recently posted that checking for availability at midnight or 6:00a seems to work in finding FoP FPs.

Perhaps Disney loads back in the ones that were changed out during each day. Good luck to you!

We are arriving right after all that ends so hoping we will luck out

I'm having trouble getting my availability to show. Tried logging out and back in, didn't work.

Last edited:
And it's finally the day that my 60 plus days should show and I'm still only seeing 30 days. So annoying. I have my resort stay and my tickets loaded and it didn't work. And of course the office is closed. Tried logging out and back in, didn't work.

You'll see everything open up in 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter