Can you eat kid's meals on DDP?

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Last time I was at Disney with my DH we ate a few kid's meals for lunch as we normally don't have big lunches and with the heat we just didn't get that hungry.

This time we're going again in September and are on the free dining plan. Do you think they will let us choose a kid's meal over a regular one? For instance, at the Flame Tree in the Animal Kingdom I like having the kids hot dog meal :teeth: 1/2 chicken or ribs for lunch just isn't something I would have. Have any of you tried this? Do the CM's mind?

You can order a kid meal on the DDP....Have you considered either sharing an adult meal or paying OOP for the kid meal and using the CS credit for your adult breakfast?

Since you are on the free plan it really doesn't matter, but it would be a better use of the credits to order one adult meal and share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter