Can you help me book Aulani for Aug 10th Thru 16th 2014?

MonteJ

Earning My Ears
I'm a new DVC member. 6 months old. My home is Animal Kingdom in Orlando but I want to book 2 bedroom villa in hawaii and Aulani, Since it's not my home there is no shot at getting what I am looking for. Any able to help? Happy to pay extra. Thanks

You have a good shot at getting it on your own. Just be prepared to either call or be online at 8am ET on your 7 month window, which will be on Jan 10th. You aren't allowed to book any sooner then that if it is not your home resort. Good Luck!

You stand just as much of a chance as the rest of us who have to book at 7 months. It doesn't matter that you've only owned DVC for 6 months - we're all on an even playing ground at 7 months. Although I've been on pins & needles about it for days now I am hoping to book online tomorrow morning for myself for August - will just be ready to go at 8:00 AM when the clock re-sets for the new day and hope & pray I can get close to what we want. Try not to put yourself in a situation where only 1 scenario will work for you. Of course we all have our 1st choice of what we want to book but with Aulani and other hard to book resorts you may have to be open to a Plan B or a Plan C. Nobody can really help you…but we CAN wish you Pixie Dust and good luck!! pixiedust:

I just did it Saturday for August 4! Nerve wracking but got what I wanted!

Just be on the computer and ready at 7:55 eastern and refresh at 8:00.

You can log in at mydvc now and pretend you are leaving August 7 or tom morning for the 8th and get used to the system.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter