Can you order Gingerbread houses from GF?

jenniferyawn

DisMom8
Hey! Does anyone have experience ordering a gingerbread house from Grand Floridian or elsewhere? I've never been able to make it to Disney at Christmas and I want one so bad!

I'm not sure about this, but I live near Disney and could pick you one up and send it to you. Just pm me if you are interested. We just moved here and I understand about wanting something from Disney and not being able to get it. It could be my way of spreading some pixie dust.:goodvibes

Last time we were there they didn't do any shipping. They told us that they don't ship well. One of our shingles didn't make it home in one piece. Good Luck

This is good to know. I am curious if others have tried. I would hate to have tried to sprinkle pixie dust in the form of a crushed gingerbread house :lmao:

Thanks guys! I appreciate the help! I heard on another thread that Beach Club sells gingerbread house kits with similar candies so I'm gonna call and see if they can ship that. Maybe we just need to plan and SAVE to go to WDW next year at Christmas! One day I'm gonna have to move closer like you, 8DisneyFans! Maybe when we retire??? Only 18 years to go! Merry Christmas friends!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter