Can you see Illuminations from ANY Island hammock at CBR?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
We will be at CBR in 3 1/2 weeks!!!!!! Yippee!!!!! I have requested the Island of Jamaica. What is the best Island to view Illuminations ..............or can you get a good Illuminations show from all of the Islands? I WILL be watching Illuminations from a hammock w/ my husband at some point during our trip :cool:

Hey Spoisal I don't know which hammocks you can see Illuminations from but it looks like we will be there the same time (May 15 -19) at CBR celebrating our 10 year anniversary. If I see you on a hammock I'll say HI!:earsgirl:

Chess - Very funny! We will be there May 16th-20th .........and we are both from Maryland too (we live in Westminster)

Spoisal what is even funnier is that we went to Western Maryland College so Westminster is like a second home. You can't beat Baughers for an inexpensive but good meal. We love their turkey clubs and fries.

mmmmmmm - the roast beef sandwich with fries & gravy over all of it is my passion! My husband and I got married in Little Baker Chapel - haha!

You can't really see Illuminations from CBR, but you can see some of the high fireworks during the show. I would think you could see it from just about anywhere at CBR. We saw them from our room each night in Aruba, but you would probably have a less obstructed view (lots of trees at CBR :D ) from any of the beaches or the bridge across the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter