Can you Uber to the parks?

IheartAriel

Mouseketeer
Hello, Long time DW visitor but this will be our first DL visit. We are staying off property, about 1 mile away, and thought we can try an Uber instead of trying to figure out parking. Does the Uber drop you close to the entrance? TIA

The drop off on Harbour will be closer to the park entrances (3-5 mins plus going through security) but the DTD dropoff will likely be less crowded first thing in the morning.
If you’re physically able (and actually just a mile from the parks) then I’d just walk.
All the best.

I've taken an Uber to the Grand Californian before. Very easy.

We Uber to the parks frequently in the mornings. I put Disneyland as the destination and they drop me off on Harbor (although the address shows as 1313 Disneyland Blvd). It’s about $6 from our hotel which is also a mile away.

If you are not a registered guest or have a dining reservation you likely will be turned away now that new security measures are in place. Use the the DTD drop off location.
Have things changed in the past few months? Will they turn you away if you show up for a drink at the Hearthstone Lounge? That's always worked for me in the past.

We took Lyft to the parks everyday because I had a 50% off 10 rides coupon. We were staying at the Majestic Garden, which has a shuttle, but the shuttle line was quite long in the am. Lyft was a great option, we are open to close park people so no complaints with a little less walking. When we stay right on harbour we always walk, but HOJO/ Desert Palms is our walking boundary.

Uh, I wanted to get there early to rope drop the bar. Yeah, that's my story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter