Can you use a family members email code???

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
What if my mother or sister gets an email code? Could they book the trip for me? (they are not going) I really want the free dining code!!!!!!

I don't think so, but I have never gotten code so don't know what requirements are to use. I can't figure out how some people who have never been to WDW get codes either, but they are linked to specific people.
It might be worth a shot to ask, because it is your mother or sister and maybe you can use it. Do they live at same address? Anyway, I'd try for the savings.

NHBelle said:
What if my mother or sister gets an email code? Could they book the trip for me? (they are not going) I really want the free dining code!!!!!!
It is tied to a name and address and phone number. Sometimes the email code holder can book up to 3 rooms - but they must be traveling on the trip.

Depends on which cm you get. Many have reported this working on these boards in the past. I got a pin code one time by calling and asking if I could use an email code a friend had given me- I had no code by my name. The nice cm gave me the rate. You never know, it's worth a try!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter