Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

Wouldn't the park tickets be linked to my magic bands for POP? If so, what would need to be done to link them to my CBR resort stay, if anything ?

I believe you can link your CBR stay to your account so you have two hotel reservations linked with your tickets. Then your magic band will have all the info linked.

Wouldn't the park tickets be linked to my magic bands for POP? If so, what would need to be done to link them to my CBR resort stay, if anything ?
Your magic bands are linked to your MDE account NOT your resort stay and will remain active in your account until you actually go in and deactivate them yourself. Any band in your account will work even if you are not staying on-site, for example 2 years ago we stayed one night at All Stars Music and then 2 weeks at CBR so we both bot 2 magic bands, all 4 bands opened the door at CBR, we could use either bands at the parks and store & restaurants. Last year we stayed at the Dolphin and our bands worked to get into the parks (no purchases though since that isn't a Disney hotel even though it's on property).

The battery in the bands will eventually die and no longer work for the long range actions (pictures/videos on rides) but will still work for any of the mousehead touch spots.

Long way of saying, your park tickets are linked to your account not your resort stay. If you have the dining plan however, that IS linked to your resort stay and will end at midnight of the day you check out of POP. Have a blast!!!

Your magic bands are linked to your MDE account NOT your resort stay and will remain active in your account until you actually go in and deactivate them yourself. Any band in your account will work even if you are not staying on-site, for example 2 years ago we stayed one night at All Stars Music and then 2 weeks at CBR so we both bot 2 magic bands, all 4 bands opened the door at CBR, we could use either bands at the parks and store & restaurants. Last year we stayed at the Dolphin and our bands worked to get into the parks (no purchases though since that isn't a Disney hotel even though it's on property).

The battery in the bands will eventually die and no longer work for the long range actions (pictures/videos on rides) but will still work for any of the mousehead touch spots.

Long way of saying, your park tickets are linked to your account not your resort stay. If you have the dining plan however, that IS linked to your resort stay and will end at midnight of the day you check out of POP. Have a blast!!!
Thanks for the information

Purchasing tickets online using the Canadian Residents special.

If I use "Will Call" as my delivery method I understand they will be linked automatically into MDE so that I will be able to make Fastpass reservations. But do I still need to go to Will Call and pick up the ticket vouchers when I arrive? Is there some sort of and exchange of ticket voucher for actual media that will happen in MDE at first use?

I would have thought the tickets would just be on my MB and the front desk would review our information at the resort? Anyone know. I don't want to pay to have the vouchers sent to Canada if I don't have to. Need to plan some extra time to go to Will Call and get the info switched over to our MB.

Thanks for any info.

Purchasing tickets online using the Canadian Residents special.

If I use "Will Call" as my delivery method I understand they will be linked automatically into MDE so that I will be able to make Fastpass reservations. But do I still need to go to Will Call and pick up the ticket vouchers when I arrive? Is there some sort of and exchange of ticket voucher for actual media that will happen in MDE at first use?

I would have thought the tickets would just be on my MB and the front desk would review our information at the resort? Anyone know. I don't want to pay to have the vouchers sent to Canada if I don't have to. Need to plan some extra time to go to Will Call and get the info switched over to our MB.

Thanks for any info.
I just received a code to pick up my tickets at Will Call - didn't get anything shipped here. They linked to MDE automatically. I will see when I check in Jan 1 if they take our info then, however I will probably still bring ID to the park Jan 2 just in case. Will post later that day and let you know how it worked out.

Ottawa mom ..The cm at check in and the concierge weren't sure about the tickets so I did bring my ID to the ticket booth at the park. I just showed him a copy of my confirmation code on my phone and he had me scan my magic band and I was good to go. No need to have anything mailed to you but I'd definitely budget extra time to do that before entering the park.

Thanks for the info. Did each member of your travel party have to show their ID? We will be traveling with 4 adults.

Hey I purchased 4-day tickets for my family this evening through Disney. Here's what the castmember told me:

• tickets do not expire, but once you activate the passes you have 14 days to use all the days on the tickets
  • can be linked to MyDisneyExperience using the reservation number provided when booking, and yes can book fastpasses 30/60 days out depending on whether you stay on property or not
  • will be sent vouchers, need to go to Will Call desk with vouchers + Canadian passport + the credit card used to purchase, to receive park ticket (unclear whether only need to do that the first time, or whether needed to before every day at a park)
    • recommended we go to the guest relations office at Disney Springs to confirm whether we need to to to Will Call each time...I'm thinking might be able to get the tickets there and avoid Will Call altogether, but castmember didn't know
  • -can link to magicbands
Hey, wanted to update my note as one part of it was incorrect: you are NOT sent vouchers. I called Disney when nothing came in the mail, they said no just show up to the Will Call desk to receive the tickets.

Leaving for Disney next month, I will report back how everything actually worked.

Hey, wanted to update my note as one part of it was incorrect: you are NOT sent vouchers. I called Disney when nothing came in the mail, they said no just show up to the Will Call desk to receive the tickets.

Leaving for Disney next month, I will report back how everything actually worked.

When you purchase online you can choose "Will Call", or pay $25 to have a voucher delivered to you in the mail.

I ordered online. Used "Will Call" as delivery method. They sent an email confirmation with a confirmation number and a bar code. I believe I just have to show ID's and the paper with the bar code on it to pick up our tickets at the gate. They will link them to our MB then. The tickets are already linked in MDE so I'm all set to get Fastpasses.

Hi everyone,

When I ordered via phone to get this deal, vouchers were sent to me (no charge) and the CMs were unsure at the time whether or not we can exchange the vouchers at our resort once we've arrived, or if we would have to go to customer service at one of the parks or disney springs to switch the vouchers to 'real tickets'. Has anyone gone through this process yet? I'm wondering if we can, in fact, set everything up at the resort. It would be much easier! Thanks!

Hi everyone,

When I ordered via phone to get this deal, vouchers were sent to me (no charge) and the CMs were unsure at the time whether or not we can exchange the vouchers at our resort once we've arrived, or if we would have to go to customer service at one of the parks or disney springs to switch the vouchers to 'real tickets'. Has anyone gone through this process yet? I'm wondering if we can, in fact, set everything up at the resort. It would be much easier! Thanks!

The voucher I printed says "Pick up your order at any WDW theme park ticket sales location". I know that's Disney Springs & the parks, not sure if the resorts sell tickets too though

I thought I'd weigh in for those of us heading to DLR. A couple points:

1) According the CM I talked with, you cannot increase the amount of days on your Canadian discount tickets. I wanted to start with 3 days and possibly go to 4 or 5...they won't do it cause the special price is not available in person. Only online or via phone.
2) You CAN download your tickets onto the Disneyland App and present them right at the park gate. No need for "Will Call" or for them to be mailed to you. Not sure if it's different for WDW or Dis Springs.
3) I have a US visa under my Aunt's address in the states and use that for all US purchases. Apparently, I cannot use it to purchase my Canadian tickets. It has to be a CC based in Canada. Not sure how I can get around this. I wonder if I purchase Disney Gift cards in the states if they'll allow that? If anyone knows about that, I'd be interested in finding out.

Silly question. We are going to purchase tickets soon for our August trip to take advantage of the Canadian discount. If purchasing through the website, is there any specific option you are supposed to select? I've seen the original radio button for the Canadian option.

We are buying for Disneyland California if it makes a difference

Silly question. We are going to purchase tickets soon for our August trip to take advantage of the Canadian discount. If purchasing through the website, is there any specific option you are supposed to select? I've seen the original radio button for the Canadian option.

Just select the button for "Products and Prices for Canadian Residents". Then the site will charge you the proper prices for Canadian residents.

Just select the button for "Products and Prices for Canadian Residents". Then the site will charge you the proper prices for Canadian residents.

Thanks for the quick response. Reading above (but not full thread) do you select 'will calk' and then when at the park, they can print your tickets? (There are no bookable fast passes at Disneyland)

This link should take you right to the Canadian prices.

Thanks for the quick response. Reading above (but not full thread) do you select 'will calk' and then when at the park, they can print your tickets? (There are no bookable fast passes at Disneyland)

When I did a pretend order, the only options for shipping were either free eTickets or shipping that ranged from $5 - $25.

I'm just getting the free eTickets. You can scan the barcode and get your paper tickets at the actual gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter