Cancellation Policy for AAA?

shannon71474

Earning My Ears
Before I book with AAA, I was wondering if anyone knows the cancellation policy and how much deposit they need and when the balance is due. I was wanting to book with AAA so I could add the dining plan on, but wanted to leave my options open in case I got a pin number.

Any input?

Thanks

Shannon

I have AAA 2005 book in front of me. Doing same thing. Policy says 200.00 deposit per reservation must be received within 14 days. Final payment is due to Walt Disney Travel Co. 45 days prior to arrival.
If your package includes airfare the deposit is 200.00 plus the price of the airfare.
For cancellation made 44 to 6 days prior to arrival, the is a 100.00 fee per package.
For a change made 44 days or less prior to arrival there is a change fee of 50.00.

I changed my room reservation yesterday. Booked package directly through AAA, wanted to add dining.
The deposit was 200.00. You have 15 days to pay, but I went ahead and put on cc. The remainder must be paid in full 45 days prior to arrival. You can pay this to AAA, doesn't have to be to WDW Travel. She also told me that you can make payments anytime you want as long as paid in full within the 45 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter