Cancelled bibbidi bobbidi boutique reservations thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are making a quick trip down for the party on Oct. 1. We told our kids last weekend and my daughter's first question was if she was going to BBB. I wasn't planning on it, but now I've decided if I could get her in at DTD on Oct. 1, then I'll do it. Of course, this close to the date, it's a long shot. But that's what I'm looking for! Good luck, everyone getting what you want!

I also have a 12/18 appt @9:45 am, DTD location for one child that we're not going to use. If this mighht be of use to someone, PM me and we can try to coordinate the time that I call to cancel it.

I have a 12/20 at DTD that we'll be doing instead, unless I can luck into an appt at MK for one of our MK days. Plan to keep calling obsessively up to the day we leave:)

Sorry, thought the thread was to offer cancellations like ADR cancellation threads. Must have misunderstood:)

After further consideration , I think post will be helpful to Board Members. The only thing i ask if it falls from first page do not post just to bump back up to first page. Please feel free to post just no dining posts please.Thank You Danny

Last edited:

I am in desperate need of an appointment 11/29 or 11/30 earlier than 12:30pm (which is our current time). We have Akershus at 2:45pm and everyone I've asked has said we won't make it in time. I'm stressing out about it :(

After a lot of thought, I am going to cancel BBB for 1 on 12/5 2pm, Downtown Disney. PM me to coordinate, no rush to cancel!

Edited to indicate this is a reservation for just 1

ISO of a BBB at MK for nov 28. If someone is canceling one for that day please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter