Cancelling ADR's at the last minute

roomthreeseventeen

Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher
We've got a Sci Fi res. for lunch the Saturday we're at DHS. It's the only lunch res. we have, and I'm not completely sure we'll want to stop in the middle of the day for anything other than CS. If I want to cancel it at the last minute, is it better to have my IPO do it that morning, or stop by the restaurant myself, or call the WDWDine number?

I once had a Plaza reservation I wasn't sure about - since we were at MK, I just stopped by a few hours beforehand and let them know we wouldn't be able to keep it. The staff was very appreciative as they were booked solid - I hope someone was able to "walk-in" and snag a seat because of our cancellation.

Do you still have to pay any kind of penalty for cancelling. How long before should you cancel?

Do you still have to pay any kind of penalty for cancelling. How long before should you cancel?

It depends on the restaurant. If you had to give them a credit card, then you will have to pay some sort of penalty if you don't go.

Cancel as soon as you know for sure you are not making your ADR. We canceled one at the Crystal Palace a couple of hours beforehand. I hope that someone else's vacation had a little extra sparkle because of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter