• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Just wanted to give a HUGE THANKS to those posters that came on immediately to tell us the go to the main ADR page and not the "candlelight page" itself. I, too, had been trying - got up at 5:30am and clicked repeatedly to refresh and got the same error message you all spoke of. I then thought to check in here to see if anyone was successful and shortly after 6:00 I got my answer - I immediately went to the ADR page and BOOM - got it! I never would have gotten this for my DD and I if not for all of YOU! I would have kept clicking on the main Candlelight button "assuming" it would work. So please know how much your stories, experiences and anecdotes help other out here! We can't thank you enough! And for those still searching - yes, keep looking, especially as the dates get near - because often people will overbook to check weather, or narrators, etc. then drop an extra ADR they don't want - usually a week or closer to the date it's for (not sure if these ressies are 24 hours or 5 day cancellation requirements) - you might just get lucky!

^^^^ This!! I was trying to use the link on the Candlelight Processional page in multiple browsers, my phone, etc and kept getting the error over and over. Had it not been for the wonderful people on here, I doubt I'd have thought to pull up all the Epcot ADR's on our preferred days to try and get it. After a couple of failed attempts - clicked on a time only to be told it was gone - I finally grabbed a GG one. Definitely not our first (or second) choice, but I'm very thankful to have one. I also feel really, really bad for those that didn't. Keep checking! People will cancel, and I'm still not convinced there aren't some other reservations yet to drop. I have nothing concrete to back that up, it just seems very odd to me that the vast, vast majority of people on here ended up with GG. I know we are just a small microcosm of the Disney universe, but the statistician in me sees red flags.

Due to such limited availability , I think VERY few people will be able to sit in arena.

I didn’t even think of limited availability/social distancing in the arena…very good point. We snagged reservations and I wasn’t sure if we would keep them, but I think we will now.

If anyone landed a Rose & Crown CP reservation for 12/5 - AND you have ONE extra seat/ticket - I would LOVE to utilize it! (and obviously reimburse! lol - no freeloading implied)

PM me!! 🇬🇧🤞

Don’t give up hope! I was up at 3:30am and didn’t see where they had opened… up again and frantically searching all morning starting 6am. Finally resolved it was not going to happen after a couple of hours and after visiting this board. I was looking again tonight and landed a Rose and Crown (3:50 dinner/8:30 processional) on Christmas Day!!!!

I can confirm that Biergarten was available. I logged onto the app right at 6:00 AM this morning and searched for dinner on 11/29. I saw the Biergarten available for both CP and regular reservations. I don't recall seeing other CP options, but Biergarten is what I wanted so I might have overlooked them. Also searched 12/6 with GG being the only CP option.

I can confirm that Biergarten was available. I logged onto the app right at 6:00 AM this morning and searched for dinner on 11/29. I saw the Biergarten available for both CP and regular reservations. I don't recall seeing other CP options, but Biergarten is what I wanted so I might have overlooked them. Also searched 12/6 with GG being the only CP option.

Did you see Biergarten in December? I don't think I have seen anyone who has one of those reservations yet.

I have read an interesting theory that each day only has 2 restaurants available.
I wonder if we have enough people to see if there is any truth to this?
we have Garden Grill 12/11. I also saw Coral Reef available on that day.

Reporting back y’all, and WOW. My ADR window for the second half of my split stay opened this morning, and there’s tons of CP dining package availability for everything outside yesterday’s 60 day window. Those phone agents should not have been telling people they’re sold out. But there’s absolutely NOTHING for Biergarten. Everything else has a million options. Very suspicious.

The same is true for normal Biergarten ADR’s. Nothing my whole trip until magically 1/1 it comes back with tons of openings.

Also, someone asked about Le Cellier. Those were available, so I think that was just normal hard to get chaos and you can just set a dining alert. Good luck!

Also, I’m going to cancel my 12/26 reservation. It’s for 2 at rose and crown at 11:45 for the 5:15 show. PM me if you want it so we can try and coordinate.

Congrats on getting 2 reservations! The CM I talked to this morning clearly had no clue what she was saying. She said there was no 60 day window for this, but I was never able to get past the 60 days (I’m doing a split stay and my next set of ADRs starts tomorrow).
I'm seen multiple reports of CMs saying that. I think what they meant was that all openings within the next 60 days, effectively from November 26 through Christmas day, opened at once, instead of the normal 60-day rolling day by day in which November 26 would have been available late September, then 11/27 a day later (subject to 60+stay rules).

SOOOOO

The Candlelight Processional webpage with the link to “Book Online” and set up for the purpose of booking

NEVER WORKED

nice…
I'm wondering if it was intentional? Maybe it was a "honeypot" intended to trap people like us who were waiting up all night to make a reservation, to preserve open spots for "normal" tourists that day?

I'm seen multiple reports of CMs saying that. I think what they meant was that all openings within the next 60 days, effectively from November 26 through Christmas day, opened at once, instead of the normal 60-day rolling day by day in which November 26 would have been available late September, then 11/27 a day later (subject to 60+stay rules).

Still not helping me get a reservation for 12/5 or 12/9 :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter