Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Madness. Phone lines down. App glitching. Looking like little chance of snagging GG for Christmas Eve. 😢

If you're still looking, consider setting up an alert through Touring Plans. You can't indicate you want the package, but I had a Biergarten alert and it buzzed me this morning and I was able to book the package. :)
I've had a TP alert for Biergarten set up for 12/05 - 12/07 for lunch. No notification yet. I can see they've been checking though.

Just realized that the CP package I snagged this morning is at 2:10 pm at the Coral Reef, and I will be park hopping via the IG. Guess I will burn some extra calories speed walking across the park! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️:faint:

There are Biergarten reservations available on Dec 16 right now if anyone's interested.

I was asleep when the alert came in (west coast) and missed out. :( Bummer. Guess I'll need to keep checking for cancellations. :)

I don't recall anyone posting they got Rose & Crown in December yet correct? That is what I'm looking for. Wondering if it is the same situation as Biergarten?

I don't recall anyone posting they got Rose & Crown in December yet correct? That is what I'm looking for. Wondering if it is the same situation as Biergarten?

I saw one for Rose and Crown on December 25th yesterday morning. When I clicked on it, it was already taken. I also recall someone in this thread posting they had one, but I don't remember if it was in December. I haven't seen any others, so I suspect there are still some reservations that haven't been released for it. Make sure you have a dining alert setup for it, because they are actually working for the CP reservations, even though you can only set them up for the restaurant name.

Agh. Still need 12/29 or 30 and my calendar won't scroll beyond 12/26. Didn't someone post that Disney swears CP isn't limited to the 60 day rule? Can't figure out how to make it work.

They'll let you tap in at 1:48pm. That will give you 20 minutes to make a slow and steady stroll.

Thanks for the info! :) Pretty sure I could make it before the grace period is up, but I hate to rely on that. I will definitely be at the IG early!

I posted yesterday that I was able to get Rose & Crown for December 26. There definitely wasn’t much availability when I looked though.

Agh. Still need 12/29 or 30 and my calendar won't scroll beyond 12/26. Didn't someone post that Disney swears CP isn't limited to the 60 day rule? Can't figure out how to make it work.
No, according to the WDW web site, CP packages are 60-days in advance, just like regular dining. With a resort reservation, you can make them 60+ days.

Ugh - so frustrating. Did the whole 4:45am thing (central) and spent 2.5 hours trying yesterday - then kept checking throughout the day - all to no avail. I've checked throughout the day today as well, and have gotten nothing. The rollout of this was a complete failure on Disney's part. Truly disappointing.

Such a mess. I couldn't get anything either. It is our first time at Christmastime at WDW, we really wanted to do the Candlelight Processional and have a nice meal together (myself and my 9 y/o). Alas. :-(

Just keep trying and setting up those alerts. As soon as you get it, follow the link, and if it’s not for CP package check right away to see if packages are actually available. The system is all messed up right now, but the good news is that with these trickling out, a lot of people are canceling the ones they got yesterday but didn’t actually want as soon as they’re able to snag a different one. Don’t lose hope!

Such a mess. I couldn't get anything either. It is our first time at Christmastime at WDW, we really wanted to do the Candlelight Processional and have a nice meal together (myself and my 9 y/o). Alas. :-(

Will you be at Epcot on Christmas day? I still have a Coral Reef one I need to cancel, which we could try to time if you are.

PS - it is such a mess. It comes down to luck and being ready to reserve at some random time when they decide to load them instead of the promised release date.

How are people able to get multiple dining package reservations and then drop them? Don’t you have to pay at the time of booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter