Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

So I just booked Biergarten but was so excited I didn't really pay attention. My reservation is for 12:10 and says that but then in the description it says 8:30- Is that the time of the candlelight processional I will be going to?

So I just booked Biergarten but was so excited I didn't really pay attention. My reservation is for 12:10 and says that but then in the description it says 8:30- Is that the time of the candlelight processional I will be going to?

Yes

So just curious - what performance do most people prefer? I'm seeing a lot for 5:15pm or 8:30pm. Not sure if there's a benefit for one or the other?

We prefer the earliest. Twilight to dark is beautiful and we’re not hearing the show in line. We also don’t like getting out of the later shows with the food booths closing.

My reservations do show up on MDE, but I did not get an e-mail confirmation for either CP meals. That’s unusual I think.

Has anyone seen Biergarten added for the first day of the Candlelight Processional - 11/26?

I have been checking and have a TP alert set up but the only added thing I saw was the next day and then more for later. Nothing for 11/26.
I got one yesterday morning for Nov 26. 4:50 pm for the 8:30 show. I received a text today about 5:30 pm EST saying a 5:50 one was available but by the time I clicked on it and logged in it was gone. I don't know if it was just a regular ADR or a CP ADR

My reservations do show up on MDE, but I did not get an e-mail confirmation for either CP meals. That’s unusual I think.

Same thing happened to me this afternoon. About three hours after I booked CP is when the email confirmation arrived. Unusual yes, but kinda par for the course with how this all rolled out.

I got one yesterday morning for Nov 26. 4:50 pm for the 8:30 show. I received a text today about 5:30 pm EST saying a 5:50 one was available but by the time I clicked on it and logged in it was gone. I don't know if it was just a regular ADR or a CP ADR

If you don’t mind me asking, from which websites do you have alerts coming and how many people are you searching for?

I’m signed up on Touring Plans and haven’t got any but need it for 6 people which I think makes it harder…

I’m wondering if I should try for 4 and 2 instead?!?!!

so hopefully they announce the narrator for Dec 8th soon cuz that was the only day i could get for when i'm there. worse comes to worse i just cancel it later but i've never been there before for the holidays so i really wanna see it. really wanted a reservation for my first epcot day on dec 3rd cuz jodi benson is the narrator and that would have been awesome!

Same thing happened to me this afternoon. About three hours after I booked CP is when the email confirmation arrived. Unusual yes, but kinda par for the course with how this all rolled out.
It took at least 6 hours, but my confirmation just came!

If you don’t mind me asking, from which websites do you have alerts coming and how many people are you searching for?

I’m signed up on Touring Plans and haven’t got any but need it for 6 people which I think makes it harder…

I did Touring Plans, but only for 2. Strangely I didn’t get a text when they were released yesterday, but did get one for today. I attributed nothing yesterday to the fact that I only was looking for 2. It appears to me table for 4 is the new table for 2 when it comes to ease of getting a reservation.

I was happy this pm when I was able to reserve a CP for the Biergarten for the night of 12/24 with Steven Curtis Chapman-- a most popular narrator. I had spent two hours the morning that reservations opened-- Oct 26th and lots of checking every few hours since. Going to the CP on Christmas Eve has become a very special tradition for a family of Christians and Buddhists blended together! Just goes to show that patience and persistence do pay off! Hoping everyone gets what they are patiently waiting for.

I did Touring Plans, but only for 2. Strangely I didn’t get a text when they were released yesterday, but did get one for today. I attributed nothing yesterday to the fact that I only was looking for 2. It appears to me table for 4 is the new table for 2 when it comes to ease of getting a reservation.

I am using ***********. Ponied up for the $9 for text alerts, but that allows me to set up as many searches as I want. The email alerts are just too slow. I signed up this morning and have covered 4 of my coveted reservations through that service today - including the processional package. One more to go and I pretty much have everything I want.

Sorry- I did not even consider number of people. I am looking for 2

I have Mouse Dining looking along with Touring Plans.

Just as I was finishing a post on the TPSA forum about how long the standby waits are I literally got a text alert that one opened up for 5:45pm dining and the 8:30 show and I was able to grab it!!! Whew! 😊😊🎄🎄🌟🌟

So how long would people expect Standby to be on the first night? Still Curious.

Just as I was finishing a post on the TPSA forum about how long the standby waits are I literally got a text alert that one opened up for 5:45pm dining and the 8:30 show and I was able to grab it!!! Whew! 😊😊🎄🎄🌟🌟

So how long would people expect Standby to be on the first night? Still Curious.
Yes! Congrats!

Yes! Congrats!
Thank you! Appreciate the support and tips as always from my DIS peeps! A rollercoaster week with Disney technology!

I hate that the powers that be insist on making it such a challenge to enjoy our happy place. The people on the Disboards are truly a godsend in combatting that and building excitement even with the challenges and cuts and extra fees and changes. You are supportive in being a place to both vent and celebrate!

Y'all help keep it magicial! Thank you!

Happy that some Biergarten ressies opened up. I wonder if they added more or if all the people who booked the other morning booked multiple days? I'll admit that's sometimes what I do so I can book while available & then figure out my schedule later. Either way, we also are doing a lunch ADR & 8:30pm show. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter