Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I finnally goy the Biergarten...which I didn't want....but took so i at least had something....then garden Grill opened up and grabbed that so there should be a Biergarden opening up at 4:30

I finnally goy the Biergarten...which I didn't want....but took so i at least had something....then garden Grill opened up and grabbed that so there should be a Biergarden opening up at 4:30
I like GG more, but I will say Biergarten is nice because it can be quick if you want it to be. No waiting on food & stuff, just order your beer & load up your plate. Assuming it's still a buffet?

I like GG more, but I will say Biergarten is nice because it can be quick if you want it to be. No waiting on food & stuff, just order your beer & load up your plate. Assuming it's still a buffet?
Yes, it is a buffet.

I lived in Central Europe for a few years, and generally like German food. I tried Biergarten and found the beer and some (but not all) of the dishes to be quite good. I was let down by a couple of the dishes that they should have been expected to get right: the schnitzel and the spaetzle.

Good schnitzel should be made from slices of lean meat pounded thin. Their schnitzel tasted like it might have been made from pressed and formed meat. It's eatable, but doesn't hold a candle to the real deal.

The spaetzle was the right idea, but was dry and flavorless. It could be improved with some butter or cheese sauce. I guess they intended it to be eaten with the Sauerbraten, but cheese spaetzle is a nice side dish and can even be a main dish.

I would have loved some Goulash. Goulash is associated with Hungary, but it is also widely eaten in Germany and Austria.

Overall, however, it is a pretty good choice for a CP Dining package. Nice atmosphere, entertainment and a decent value. Especially if they would include some German Christmastime specialties, such as Stollen, Grog or Gluhwein (one can dream, right? :)) I am very happy that we will be eating there!

We were able to snag a 5:40 dinner at Biergarten for 8:30 CP show... was thrilled, especially since it was for only two! Keep trying!

I also got a Biergarten reservation with an 8:30 show. Im excited. This was the one event I did not want to miss. Now I’m looking for NYE events but none of those have opened up yet.

Didn't start planning a trip until this weekend and decided to go Christmas week and wanted to try to go to the CP either Thursday or Friday before Christmas. Was hoping for Christmas Eve, but found a Biergarten reservation for early afternoon on the 23rd.

My reservation says CAN - Biergarten 7pm lunch. I'm assuming this means each reservation comes with a specific time and ours is 7pm? Not an issue for us, the kid will probably enjoy it more than a later show.

Didn't start planning a trip until this weekend and decided to go Christmas week and wanted to try to go to the CP either Thursday or Friday before Christmas. Was hoping for Christmas Eve, but found a Biergarten reservation for early afternoon on the 23rd.

My reservation says CAN - Biergarten 7pm lunch. I'm assuming this means each reservation comes with a specific time and ours is 7pm? Not an issue for us, the kid will probably enjoy it more than a later show.

yes - 7:00 will be your processional show time

Back when I was booking, I made a huge mistake. I never completed a final step, so, I never got a reservation on December 7. I did everything right for my time with my husband, but eventually I noticed my lunch with friends hadn’t shown up. I have tried at least 3 times a day since then, and finally, today, I got the Biergarten for lunch that day for the 7 PM show. Whew…

Back when I was booking, I made a huge mistake. I never completed a final step, so, I never got a reservation on December 7. I did everything right for my time with my husband, but eventually I noticed my lunch with friends hadn’t shown up. I have tried at least 3 times a day since then, and finally, today, I got the Biergarten for lunch that day for the 7 PM show. Whew…
Yay!😁

Ugh, may be the first year (ever) we are shut out of the CP packages.

Will keep plugging along, congrats to all who were able to book.

When you pay your bill, you will be given tickets to CP which are specific to the show you are booked for.

I sure hope you are successful! pixiedust:
Your pixie dust wishes worked!!!

able to grab one at Biergarten on Sunday after thanksgiving for lunch.:worship:

since before 3pm surprised to get the late show that day.

also, I kept getting lady& tramp error message when trying to finalize by indicating guests names. Finally just left that blank & able to proceed! No sure if a glitch in system or not:scratchin

Have never dined here as the mr is such a picky eater, including no pork. I do see on recent review pretzel rolls, chicken & (im hoping) beef sauerbraten lol

Curious, has anyone been able to get any restaurant other than Biergarten for early December?

That was the only restaurant with availability for our dates when reservations opened, and we are not a fan of the food choices. I've been checking the other three restaurants, but no availability at all.

Curious, has anyone been able to get any restaurant other than Biergarten for early December?

That was the only restaurant with availability for our dates when reservations opened, and we are not a fan of the food choices. I've been checking the other three restaurants, but no availability at all.

Yes - but most of us were constantly refreshing and checking and checking and checking and every once in a while another restaurant would pop up with a single time slot.....

I know its frustrating, but I suggest getting any reservation and then keep looking for what you want and change if you can get it.

I started with a Biergarten CP for the first week in Dec. was able to change to Coral Reef CP through searching/stalking.

Openings other than Biergarten do appear from time to time. But you have to be persistent … and lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter