Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

OnceUponATime15

Disney frequent flyer..
Last edited:
That’s wonderful to hear! Wonder when we can book a dining package. Our ADR day is Monday and know you can’t convert a regular ADR to one.

Any news on times for planning purposes? Tomorrow's my day 60 and setting up ADRs. We probably won't attend the processional but it's fun to even catch it from outside.

Is it usually offered every night? How does this event impact tour touring? I've not been there when it was offered.
thanks!

It’s offered every night - 3 shows per night. As far as planning goes, make sure you allow time to wait in line (even if you buy the dining package.

Now I’m anxiously awaiting details on the narrators:).

It’s offered every night - 3 shows per night. As far as planning goes, make sure you allow time to wait in line (even if you buy the dining package.

Now I’m anxiously awaiting details on the narrators:).
Yes, we need details!

Hi everyone! Commenting here so I can watch along. Waiting for narrators and booking info for packages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter