candlelight processional, some questions

Misty89

DIS Veteran
OK my DH is not real big into the idea of this candlelight procesional - so i am wondering if we still wanted to eat at the GG can we? - we are planning on being at epcot that night anyways, but probly not( ok most likely) going to go to CP. - will i still be able to get ressies at GG at the 90 day point? will it be filled with CPP people? - we are hoping to get PS's around 6pm for dinner ( give or take)
thanks

Tina

From your post, I'm guessing you are not asking if the PS's will still be able to be made at the 90-day mark but rather if any will remain at the 90-day mark. Is this correct? I'm uncertain if the restaurants only set aside so many spots for CPP but the closer you are to Christmas the harder any other PS in Epcot will be. I've read time and time again that if you don't plan PS's for Christmas week, you will eat counter all week. Remember too that the CPP is usually released before the 90-day mark so those PS's will be made first. My suggestion is to call right on your 90-day mark if you are looking beyond the middle of December.

Not sure of when you can make PS, but you probably should. We tried, unsuccessfully, to make same day reservations at Canada a few years ago, during CP time and were unable to do so.

This year our CP dinner will be at Canada.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter