Candy from your childhood that they no longer make

Fruit shaped containers with flavored power. (taste like pixie stix)

Treasure Bars. Milk chocolate bars with 6 different creamy fillings, one in each 'pocket'.

Not a candy, but

Soda Pop Shoppe sodas :cheer2:

Loved those when I was a kid!

I know they make them still, but they dont' sell them down here, and I can't find a way to order them online (that wont' cost my DS his college fund...)

Can't remember what they were called but chicolate bars that had little air bubbles in them. The bar had raised rectangles with 1/2 moon designs on each block. Yum yum yum

maxiesmom said:
:rotfl2: Loved those things! But I sure made a mess eating them. The chocolate would break as you stretched the caramel out, and go all over the place.

There is one chocolate bar I used to eat, but I can't even remember the name. It was similar to the Hershey Air Delights, but didn't taste the same at all. I think it was a bar that had separate chunks and I would eat it a section at a time...

Yes! This!!!! That was what I was thinking of. My fav and I can't remember what it was called. Haven't found a candy bar I like since that abd the marathon bar

Can't remember what they were called but chicolate bars that had little air bubbles in them. The bar had raised rectangles with 1/2 moon designs on each block. Yum yum yum

That was Choco'lite bars. My favorite missing candy from childhood. Aero bars from Canada and the Hershey Air Delights are similar, but are not the same crispy texture of the Choco'lite.

:rotfl2: Loved those things! But I sure made a mess eating them. The chocolate would break as you stretched the caramel out, and go all over the place.

There is one chocolate bar I used to eat, but I can't even remember the name. It was similar to the Hershey Air Delights, but didn't taste the same at all. I think it was a bar that had separate chunks and I would eat it a section at a time...

I bet you are thinking about Choco'lite too.

Here is a link to an old commercial for them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86F-pt2e0_A The recording is pretty bad, but the bar is recognizable.

Yes!!!!!!! That us it, chocolite!!!!! You have no idea how many times I have tried to remember the name! Driving me crazy for years. Dang they were good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter