candy lady

mudd

Mouseketeer
I remeber reading once about a lady in one of the lands in epcot that makes candy. I can not seem to find the previous thread. Can someone enlighten me about which country she is in, please.
Plus of any other shows in epcot you have enjoyed. Will have enough extra time on this trip to see most of them. Thanks

You're probably thinking of the lady in Japan. She is great!

Definitely make time for the candy lady at Japan. She is simply amazing! Also, the Living Statues in France can easily occupy you for an hour. Just hilarious. Be sure to have your camera at the ready.

You might like the amazing acrobat trio called Kristos that perform behind the big fountain between SE & WS. They are actually a mom & her 2 sons, fantastic!
My all time favorite is the Celtic rock band Off Kilter, that draws a crowd to their stage by the Canadian pavilion. Great musicians, lots of fun!
If you love The Beatles, see British Invasion. They are tucked away behind the United Kingdom pavilion. You'd think that John, Paul, George & Ringo were reunited!
Pick up an entertainment schedule at your resort or at the Epcot entrance to check show times, which vary.
I think the entertainment is the best thing about Epcot. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter