Can't access 3/4 Discussion Show?

GinnyFavers

Rescued Princess of Chickapin Hill
Hi everyone,

Busy week, just now getting around to downloading last week's show.

I can see and get the 3/5 email show, but not the 3/4 discussion show.

I am getting a "Page Not Found" for downloading from the DIS, iTunes isn't picking it up on my subscribtion, and the Listen Now feature it's listed but there's nothing playing, doesn't seem to be a file.

Anyone else having issues?

Me, too! I really love to have to that show on my iPod, as I have an airplane trip on Wednesday morning.

Webmasters please help. :worship:

OK it's fixed now! Phew! I have a date with a treadmill tomorrow and I thought I might have to listen to music instead!

I had trouble, too, but it is working now. It's a hoot of a show, too! :)

Shame the iTunes link is still not fixed :sad2:

This is so weird. I posted the thread about the email show being up (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1747292)
Friday night because, at least here, the discussion show dl'd from iTunes right away but the email show didn't dl in iTunes until Fri. evening. (I have no life apparently; I was checking hourly).

If I could send it to you, I would. :sad1:

Slange.

I was able to download it via the iTune Store, browsing with my iTunes software. Before, when you clicked on Get Episode, nada, but last night it downloaded just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter