Can't book, can't make dining plans same thing; different day

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
No area that requires a login is available - paraphrase of the message and now it is Olaf. All that money and such arrogance about maintaining a simple website. when was the last time Amazon was completely down?

Disney is not "a simple site' The login is integrated with Disney+, Hulu, My Disney Experience, Disney Dining, DVC, shop Disney, and any other Disney site. There are issues from time to time on any wabsite, especially sites as all encompassing and bust as Disney

No area that requires a login is available - paraphrase of the message and now it is Olaf. All that money and such arrogance about maintaining a simple website. when was the last time Amazon was completely down?
Yep. This one is very annoying today. Now DVC website is back up but I still have the same issue as existed this morning - missing membership on the booking tool. :headache:

Disney is not "a simple site' The login is integrated with Disney+, Hulu, My Disney Experience, Disney Dining, DVC, shop Disney, and any other Disney site. There are issues from time to time on any wabsite, especially sites as all encompassing and bust as Disney
and yet I have to cut and paste my DVC reservation on to the Disney experience site. I also have to log into each of them because there isn't a bridge or SSO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter