Can't find the florida/kiss offer

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to order the tickets that was posted earlier about the florida kiss offer of 3 days for the price of 2?
I keep going back to the link , I called universal, I check universal's site and I can't find it. Is there a number to call in Kissimee (sp?)
I think the offer went thru May 31.
thanks in advance

I just ordered those tickets yesterday. The floridakiss.com site still shows the buy 2 days, get a third free special but when you try to link to it, the one week vacation offer comes up. Did you call the on-line customer service? (888/322-7119) What about calling the Kissemee website customer service people?

My customer service rep (Cathy) was sooo helpful yesterday with getting some questions answered about that offer. Hopefully you'll be able to get those tickets as well!

Thanks for the help.
From your link, I brought up the deal, except I thought that the third day could be used at a much later date, guess I read the first posts wrong.
I did call universal but the girl did not know which deal I was talking about.
thanks again.

Read this post and immediately called the above 888# (which is where I had ordered my Kissimmee/St Cloud tickets from) because I was definitely told that my tickets would never expire- I am only there for two days and planned on returning in 2 years to use my 3rd day. Anyway - very helpful CM just told me that the Universal Studios Vacations offer (where the above link takes you) was a different offer than the Kiss/St Cloud offer - he says they are two different agencies - the 888# connects you to the on-line ticket store (a little confusing , eh?). The bottom line for me is that he says the Kiss/ St. Cloud offer is still available and that none of the days ever expire or have to be used within a time frame from the first day (except for the free citywalk portion, which is only good for 7 days from use of first day) - I did receive my tickets and there is no exp date on them - hope this helps someone - if you get a CM at that # who doesn't know what you are talking about, ask to have a manager call you back - that's what I had to do initially - they were very helpful at that #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter