can't get in

diberry

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the board again? I can only get in through the 130.94.75.33 route.

Hi diane,
On Friday I couldn't get on, I sent an email to 222@wdwinfo.com with the subject "locked out" and that seemed to fix things - either that or it righted itself.

Good luck - it might be worth a try. :sunny:

I know it's been a few hours since the original post, but I noticed that it look quite a bit longer for the board to load for me today.

nicola said:
I am having no trouble Diane.

Please, please, please don't be offended Nicola and bonhoga - I've just got a thing about being called Diane (though I've been called a lot worse things in my life!!!) as my name's Diana (which I definitely would not have chosen!!!). If I tell someone my name's Diana it inevitably gets shortened to Diane and if tell someone my name's Di it gets lengthened to Diane - most of our neighbours call me Diane and so did my FIL until his dying day - it's the bane of my life!!!!! - sorry to go on but please call me Di !!! :sunny:

Dear Di,

Soooo sorry! :guilty: I actually followed the message above me, and this has given me a good opportunity to ask a very basic question.

I never know whether to call someone by their name, or by their username :confused3 - hence the reason I tend to follow the previous posts......... I don't even know if I should sign my posts with my name - Kaye- or should use Bonhoga?

Anyway, thank you for letting me know Di, I always prefer someone to tell me what they like to referred to - it makes life much easier. Please call me Kaye - now I kinda feel like we have been introduced...........and it is very nice to meet you :goodvibes

Dee is fine for me.

I'm useless with names so if I try to remember christian names I will certainly get them wrong. My DS's have given up on me, regardless of which one I am talking to I go through all 4 names before I get to the right one. Even they have given up telling me that after 20 odd years I should have worked out which is which - I have - and I know which is which - but my brain just refuses to come up with the right name for the face :confused3 When it comes to the problems I have with the names of previous girlfriends when one is now married - we won't even go there:teeth:
You think you've got problems Dilberry. I dread to think what my DDIL will say when I'm gone - it isn't intentional on my part, it just happens - maybe its a new form of Retts Syndrome :earseek:

Hi Dee,

Nice to meet you too :goodvibes
You will notice I just answered a post from you in list of hotels, and having no idea how to refer to you started with a quote so it would hopefully be apparent!!!!Please also call me Kaye :sunny:

And boy do I know what you mean about names......I have 5 kids and at one time a foster daughter as well, I am always mixing their names up!! Sometimes I run through the whole lot before I reach the correct name, which always leads to hours of impersonating Mam jokes :rotfl:

From now on I will always refer to you as Dee - hope thats OK. :)

bonhoga said:
Dear Di,

Soooo sorry! :guilty: I actually followed the message above me, and this has given me a good opportunity to ask a very basic question.

I never know whether to call someone by their name, or by their username :confused3 - hence the reason I tend to follow the previous posts......... I don't even know if I should sign my posts with my name - Kaye- or should use Bonhoga?

Anyway, thank you for letting me know Di, I always prefer someone to tell me what they like to referred to - it makes life much easier. Please call me Kaye - now I kinda feel like we have been introduced...........and it is very nice to meet you :goodvibes
Nice to meet you too Kaye!! I think if I know someone's real name I tend to use that but sometimes you have to use the "user" name because you don't know the real one!! :teeth:Thanks also for the info and address for help - I can get on the board now but only if I click on the desktop icon over and over again :confused3

Dee8197 said:
I'm useless with names so if I try to remember christian names I will certainly get them wrong. My DS's have given up on me, regardless of which one I am talking to I go through all 4 names before I get to the right one. Even they have given up telling me that after 20 odd years I should have worked out which is which - I have - and I know which is which - but my brain just refuses to come up with the right name for the face :confused3 When it comes to the problems I have with the names of previous girlfriends when one is now married - we won't even go there:teeth:
You think you've got problems Dilberry. I dread to think what my DDIL will say when I'm gone - it isn't intentional on my part, it just happens - maybe its a new form of Retts Syndrome :earseek:
I do know what you mean!! My DS was with a previous girlfriend for 5 years and it's SO hard not to make a dreadful mistake with the more recent girlfriend!!! :scared1: :rotfl:

Diberry,
I'm soooooooooo sorry:scared1: It wasn't intentional honest. Things have gone from bad to worse haven't they ?:guilty:
Maybe I should make an exception and call you Di given that I can't get "Diberry" right even when I'm looking at it. There's no hope is there?

Hi Kaye, nice to meet you too. I appologise in advance if at anytime you fall victim to my confusion / Senior moment;)

It can only get worse I suspect:scared1:

Hi Dee,

Sorry just had to tell you how much I have laughed at the last few postings!!! :rotfl:
I don't think I've read anything so funny on the boards since Bonnie wrote about asking that cast member if he had any brains :rotfl2:

Many apologies if my merryment is at your expense Di, :wave2: but I think you can be guaranteed we will all get your name right from now on...........or we'll try very hard to anyway. :goodvibes

Dee8197 said:
Diberry,
I'm soooooooooo sorry:scared1: It wasn't intentional honest. Things have gone from bad to worse haven't they ?:guilty:
Maybe I should make an exception and call you Di given that I can't get "Diberry" right even when I'm looking at it. There's no hope is there?
It can only get worse I suspect:scared1:
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: No problems -you're not the first to call me dilberry!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Maybe I'm just too picky!!! ;)

bonhoga said:
I don't think I've read anything so funny on the boards since Bonnie wrote about asking that cast member if he had any brains :rotfl2:

I agree, I am in stitches here! :rotfl2:

What I am also finding very funny is that when I was a little girl I used to dislike my name and would go to bed at night wishing that it would have changed to Diane by the morning! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh Di,

Looks like I really opened a can of worms today. Don't know why I assumed your name was Diane-I thought I had seen it somewhere on the boards but it must have been Diana. I know how you feel because I hate it when people call me Nicole instead of Nicola (happened more when I lived in Canada). Diana is a really pretty name!!! I also haven't laughed that hard in a long time when I saw Dilberry :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (Sorry I couldn't help it). Anyway, please please accept my apologies and I am very glad you did mention it as I would more than likely have continued on indefinitely calling you by the wrong name and thereby unknowingly encouraging others to do so also :rolleyes: .

nicola said:
Oh Di,

Looks like I really opened a can of worms today. Don't know why I assumed your name was Diane-I thought I had seen it somewhere on the boards but it must have been Diana. I know how you feel because I hate it when people call me Nicole instead of Nicola (happened more when I lived in Canada). Diana is a really pretty name!!! I also haven't laughed that hard in a long time when I saw Dilberry :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (Sorry I couldn't help it). Anyway, please please accept my apologies and I am very glad you did mention it as I would more than likely have continued on indefinitely calling you by the wrong name and thereby unknowingly encouraging others to do so also :rolleyes: .
I really hesitated before mentioning my little bugbear over my name but I'm really glad I did now - we've got that straightened out and all the further posts seem to have brought a smile to quite a few people's faces!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's hard to imagine why, after all the trouble my name causes, I called my daughter Rhiannon - she gets called everything from Pianna to Rowanna and everything in between!!! :rotfl:

Anyway, please please accept my apologies and I am very glad you did mention it as I would more than likely have continued on indefinitely calling you by the wrong name and thereby unknowingly encouraging others to do so also .

Dear Nicola,

Please don't worry about encouraging me to get things wrong - I was being very lazy/unsure in copying you. Anyway, you have really done me a favour because up till now I have never had the courage to use somebodys name, and hopefully now I do ..............I hope!!!! :earsboy:

PS My DH will tell you I don't need any encouragement to get things wrong. :bitelip:

I'm glad you have all had a good laugh. I have to admit that I was rocking too. ( Sorry Diberry ):blush:

I will let you into a secret - When Di responded to the thread and highlighted Dilberry in red it took me a good half hour to work out what it meant,:confused3
I thought Di must be telling me something - sometimes you just have to spell it out. ( no pun intended ) Thank goodness ,I did twig in the end :banana:

Dee8197 said:
I'm glad you have all had a good laugh. I have to admit that I was rocking too. ( Sorry Diberry ):blush:

I will let you into a secret - When Di responded to the thread and highlighted Dilberry in red it took me a good half hour to work out what it meant,:confused3
I thought Di must be telling me something - sometimes you just have to spell it out. ( no pun intended ) Thank goodness ,I did twig in the end :banana:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well, we've all had a good laugh out of it anyway!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter