***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Just got back yesterday. Does anyone else also feel like it seems super crowded right now? It wasn’t as fun as it used to be for us.

Just got back yesterday. Does anyone else also feel like it seems super crowded right now? It wasn’t as fun as it used to be for us.

I left on the 15th. It felt more crowded than I expected but not horrible. Worst was HS of course. I was fortunate with the buses with only one wait of over 20 minutes and I personally only had to wait for more than one bus because of the distancing once. I had more fun than I expected but I think I’d prepared with low expectations.

We were there from the 9th-18th and the crowds seemed to be much worse starting on the 15th when the outdoor mask thing was lifted and they stopped temp checks a day early. Prior to that it seemed pretty nice except for HS which is always crowded now. Other people we talked to noticed the same thing. We were glad for those loosened restrictions, but man, we were happy we were leaving on the 18th.
But overall we got to ride a ton of rides and we never waited more than like 5 minutes for a bus to come ever, except of course when we got to the bus stop 90 minutes before official park open to be sure we got on the first bus(which we did every time)

We were there from the 9th-18th and the crowds seemed to be much worse starting on the 15th when the outdoor mask thing was lifted and they stopped temp checks a day early. Prior to that it seemed pretty nice except for HS which is always crowded now. Other people we talked to noticed the same thing. We were glad for those loosened restrictions, but man, we were happy we were leaving on the 18th.
But overall we got to ride a ton of rides and we never waited more than like 5 minutes for a bus to come ever, except of course when we got to the bus stop 90 minutes before official park open to be sure we got on the first bus(which we did every time)
We spent only two days in the parks 5/17 (HS) and 5/18 (EP). I did see they were anticipated to be the busiest parks on touring plans but I guess I wasn’t prepared for what I experienced lol.

Oh man. We arrive on the 25th of May. I WAS really excited for this trip as I am taking my 1 yr old for her first birthday. Now I am kinda worried and nervous because I saw that every hotel is at capacity and all tickets as sold out for next week. I am pretty anxious about that (saw it from DFB). I know, I know. Go in with a positive attitude and keep expectations low. But still, with nothing really new opened to eat up excess people, I hope this wasn’t an expensive mistake. I guess I am just wanting someone to tell me it will be fine.:love:

Oh man. We arrive on the 25th of May. I WAS really excited for this trip as I am taking my 1 yr old for her first birthday. Now I am kinda worried and nervous because I saw that every hotel is at capacity and all tickets as sold out for next week. I am pretty anxious about that (saw it from DFB). I know, I know. Go in with a positive attitude and keep expectations low. But still, with nothing really new opened to eat up excess people, I hope this wasn’t an expensive mistake. I guess I am just wanting someone to tell me it will be fine.:love:
It will be fine! Our 10 days had fully booked hotels and fully booked parks and we still got lots of rides in despite the seeming increase in crowd level on the 15th. So go and be happy and now you get to experience your child‘s happy smile outside with the mask off. That’s a big thing.
It is expensive, but we never come home regretting we went and you won’t either.

Just got back from an 8 night stay, May 11-19. I think crowds were very manageable. The longest wait we had for a ride was 45 minutes. Wait times were never as long as what was posted. Even the lines at the food booths in EPCOT moved very quickly.

We leave on monday in 2 days. I'm worried about the crowds and high temps they are predicting. I'm also exhausted from all this packing. I will finally relax and get excited when I am on the airport monorail in orlando and look outside and see palm trees! If anyone is there this weekend, keep us updated about the crowds if you can.

We leave on monday in 2 days. I'm worried about the crowds and high temps they are predicting. I'm also exhausted from all this packing. I will finally relax and get excited when I am on the airport monorail in orlando and look outside and see palm trees! If anyone is there this weekend, keep us updated about the crowds if you can.
We’re flying in Monday, too! I can’t wait to see those palm trees.

I keep telling myself that both PO resorts, 2 of the all stars are closed, and many of the deluxes are only operating with dvc units right now. So sold out 2021 doesn’t mean the same as sold out pre-pandemic. We can do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter