Can't review my booking at all

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Every time I log in on the website, I only see the dates of my sailing. I can't even see my balance, type of room, cabin number, nothing... Anybody else has that kind of problem or knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

The "wonderful" RC website strikes again...

If you click on "Stateroom details & eDOCSs" it should open a pop-up window with your stateroom and eDocs (which will probably have nothing):
upload_2018-4-26_10-50-9.png
upload_2018-4-26_10-47-24.png

I don't see a balance either. I'm assuming that since I booked through a TA that the website doesn't bother showing that.

If you have OBC it should show up if you click on the Cruise Planner
upload_2018-4-26_10-51-17.png

If you click on "Stateroom details & eDOCSs" it should open a pop-up window with your stateroom and eDocs (which will probably have nothing):
View attachment 319320
View attachment 319319

I don't see a balance either. I'm assuming that since I booked through a TA that the website doesn't bother showing that.

View attachment 319321

When I click on Stateroom Details and e-docs, all I see is our names. :/

Wondering now if this is a snafu or some sort of lag in processing. You booked this a while ago, right?

View attachment 319320
View attachment 319319

View attachment 319321
I booked direct and I don'tr see a balance either. I'm still using the back door to get to the old page where I can see my balance. But I do see my room number when I click on edocs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter