• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Capa Four Seasons Anyone been?

Salf777

Mouseketeer
This comes up on Disney website as a signature dining. Nice menu but a bit pricy which I don’t mind if it’s good. Anyone been? Is it worth it?

My husband and I dined at Capa for our 10 year anniversary 4 years ago. The food was excellent but pricey. We were able to watch the fireworks from the rooftop. We were not rushed through our meal. The waiter was super attentive but not intrusive. He even gave us free appetizers and desserts and we still paid over $200 for 2 people. Only downside was I found it to be a little loud for this type of restaurant. We weren’t yelling across the table at each other but we did have to speak a little louder than I would have expected.
I would visit this restaurant again if the opportunity presents itself.
Small note, I found Bull and Bear at the Waldorf much more intimate and the food quality was just as good.

I love Capa and Bull and Bear. I was just at Capa in Jan. I think the food is creative and good quality. We usually just order a bunch of small plates. The atmosphere is nice. I don't like to dress up and i did not for this meal. I felt comfortable in nice jeans and a nice shirt. It is pricey so do not go if you are looking for value. It is good food. If you want a nice adult meal, I think it is a good choice.

I've been several times, I think it's an excellent value. It's certainly not cheap but very few things at Disney are, and the food at Capa is superb, as is the atmosphere/views and service, so this is a restaurant where you get what you pay for. You can go for drinks only and still enjoy the views.

We just got back yesterday from a stay at the Four Seasons and I thought Capa would be the highlight of our dining experiences but it was a total bust for us. We had spectacular meals and service at California Grill, Narcoossee's and Topolinos on the trip. Capa was so disappointing that I did not even eat my meal (note, I am not a picky eater and never send meals back). While my meal was inedible, my husband and daughter's meals were just meh. The staff was okay but there was nothing magical about our visit compared to the other restaurants. Also, people speak of the views from Capa but the tables in the restaurant do not have views. You have to go out on the terrace for views and the theme parks are so far away, that it just doesn't do it for me. It is a nice setting but I find the ambiance of the three other restaurants I mentioned significantly better.

Oh we love Capa so much we're going back this August since our wish for Victoria & Albert's to open doesn't seem likely. Go a bit earlier than you reservation and enjoy cocktails in the lounge. Superb!

The food is very good in an avant garde Spanish way that you don't really get much of in the bubble. Think small portions, intense flavors, great presentation, high prices. It's not for everyone.

I like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter