Cape May for Dinner?

torismom

DIS Veteran
How is this for dinner? Can seafood and non seafood eaters be happy here? Thanks for any input, good or bad!!

While the seafood is the star, the extensive buffet should keep all parties happy. This is generally one of our favorites, the "kids" buffet is open to all, so don't think you will go away hungry :)

k

Cape May is tops on our favorites list. Great seafood and plenty of other choices for the whole family. On our last trip they had added prime rib to the buffet, my DH always looks forward to BQ ribs and chicken. Leave room for dessert the Oreo Bon Bons are great! Don't forget to make a PS, this place is very popular!

i had forgoten about the oreo bonbons until now. This was an excellent buffet. I'm not big on seafood, but i found that the combo of seafood and non-seafood was excellent.

This was one of our favorite meals on our last trip- I am repeating it this trip! Lots of selection besides the seafood- prime rib, pork spareribs, baked chicken, a beef stir fry (I think), potatoes, corn, rice, lots of veggies and the desserts were Awesome! There is a kiddie selection as well, but the kids can choose anything off the buffet line they want and adults can take off the kiddie section as well. The kid stuff was chicken strips, mac and cheese, hot dogs and fish nuggets when we were there. And I loved the taffy strewn about the dessert bar! I grabbed a small handful for my pocket for later when we strolled around the Boardwalk--yum! I can't wait to go back!

The oreo bon bons sound delicious, but.......what exactly are they?:confused:

Another vote for Cape May. We ate there twice last month because we loved it so much. AND...I never even got to the dessert table!

Pam

For those who have been, we are going to eat here for the first time in January. Do you recommend any particular time of late day or evening to go for the buffet to be super fresh? I imagine as soon as it opens, but do you have a certain time that you like and why?

My husband is a seafood lover, my daughter and I are not. We've always had a great dinner at Cape May! On our last visit, the prime rib was very tasty and the chef even went into the kitchen to get me an end piece. Although the dessert table is smaller now than it once was, we found the selection to be great and the strawberry shortcake and double fudge chocolate cake was a winner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter