Car rental at Orlando airport

Which car rental company do you prefer at Orlando Internetional Airport (MCO)

• Alamo

• Dollar

• Other

• do not rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.

neilybealy

DIS Veteran
hi all

i'm currently booked with alamo and am wondering whether to change it over to dollar?

neil

We always use Dollar now, we used Alamo the first time we went, it was then off site and we had to go by bus to the depot too much hassle.
But when you book with Virgin you get allocated Dollar,we always have been.

thanks for replying...........

i've booked everything myself and got flights (not fly drive) with virgin group sales and booked the cars with holiday autos and i've just rang them and they said they do not use dollar so it looks like i'm stuck with alamo.........

on the plus side though i have found out that we do not have to pick up the villa keys from a management office as they are in a locked box in the villa so that saves us some time !!

neil

We use a small company called Orlando car rental. Run by an ex pat Richard davies offers excellent service and good prices, including a meet and greet service so you don't have to queue
www.orlandorentalcar.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter