car rental

clktlkcmk

Earning My Ears
Help. I am trying to use the discount code for disney club to rent a car from National Car rental. Everytime I try to enter my disney club number it doesn't take it. Sseems I have one to many numbers. Any solutions? Also to get the 10% off do you show the coupon at check in? Isn't this hard to do since you don't talk to anyone by my understanding since I am also an Emerald card holder. Please correct my if my information is incorrect. Thanks heap

Candie: :pinkbounc

You don't enter your member number, if that is what you are trying to do. Go to the Disney Club website and look for discounts, they will give you the discount number there.
Any coupon code you use requires a coupon. I am also an Emerald Club member, but, you can change the code by highlighting it and deleting it and adding the disney code.

As Gail said, you can delete the current member code and substitute the DC code, and then put in any coupon code numbers (which usually start with 1---- in the box immediately above that. When you drive out you hand any coupons to the person who checks you out. You don't have to go to the counter any more if you're using EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter